10.2.17

simple stripes

 photo stripes and shapes_zpslq6lkzat.jpg photo cath kidston pink leather bag_zpsmsxuqkhs.jpg photo jazzabelles diary blog_zps1t2sq53j.jpg
Whistles jumper - Leather bag, c/o Cath Kidston - Topshop jeans
 photo jazzabelles diary whistles jumper_zpskgjycbwl.jpg
Well, am I glad it's finally the weekend! This week was super productive, but oh my has it dragged on. I'm writing this tucked up on the sofa in my pajamas, eating a big bowl of pasta and watchin' the Fresh Prince - I've always favoured staying at home over going out on a Friday night, and as my mum is working late and Rob is out for the evening, I'm relishing having the flat to myself. 
 So far this year I've had one great weekend after another, with another lovely one lined up! There was a period around a year and a half ago where I really didn't get up to much at the weekends, and I soon realised that working all week and then being totally lazy at the weekend really wasn't making me feel very good at all. Now I'm tryin' to find the balance between being more active and social, but still leaving myself a little time to relax and recuperate without feeling like I've wasted my time off. Last weekend was a great example of that - on Saturday morning I met up with Chloe to shoot some blog snaps around Notting Hill and then spent the rest of the day at home chilling out with my mum. On the Sunday I went to my first ever HIIT class at Oncore (thanks to Emma for the recommendation!), and then spent the evening watching tv and making plans for the year ahead. I woke up on Monday feelin' super positive (my colleague even said that I was glowing!), but I guess they do say that 'a Sunday well spent brings a week of content' after all! I actually enjoyed my fitness class so much that I've booked myself on for this Sunday too, and as well as that I have some lovely plans with my family and Rob. I hope you have a super weekend... I know I will! Lots of love, Jazz.
Photos by Chloe

4 comments

  1. I'm the same in the evenings! By the time I got home from work, cooked dinner and had a shower it's 7:30 if I'm lucky... We're in bed by 10 - 10:30 so I never seem to be able to get myself to do anything apart from being on the computer or watching something on TV.. Really want to try and get a bit more active as soon as the nights get lighter!
    Love that jumper! Managed to get it in the Asos sales at just £28.50!! Even though a size bigger! haha
    Look forward to more posts!
    Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look Jazz, simple but super chic
    sounds like a good weekend ahead, I definitely think weekends are good to relax and also do things..a good balance of it, I agree :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing ! I love the jumper; so chic !

    themisslubna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© jazzabelle's diary. Design by SoulMuse.