2.4.17

spring in my step.




Asos dress (similar) - Tatty Devine earrings - Topshop boots
Hello and happy April! I've been feelin' pretty darn fine this week - the wonderful weather, my family, Rob and our upcoming holiday (plus somethin' else very exciting... but more of that in another post) have definitely put a spring in my step! Yes, I've had a couple of trips (and tears!) recently, but I've been making a conscious effort to pick myself back up and make positive changes to do what makes me happy. And do you know what? I'm really happy right now. I feel like sometimes people can play down their happiness, finding it easier to focus on the negatives and be self deprecating - I'll admit it, I'm guilty of doing the same - but right now I'm owning my happiness. I don't know how long I'm going to feel like this for, so I'm embracing every moment and am determined to do what I can to keep this feeling alive. Love, Jazz x 
Photos by Chloe  

3 comments

  1. This post makes me happy ! You are such a sweetheart and stunning to boot - I've been following you for years now and you truly deserve to be happy. Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are happy and positive, you deserve every minute of it ❤️

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this dress!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete

© jazzabelle's diary. Design by SoulMuse.